WE ONLY USE THE HIGHEST QUALITY SCHWARZKOPF PRODUCTS:
Schwarzkopf stands for innovation, reliability, quality, trust and competence for more than 115 years now. These are the foundations on which their business thrives. The brand’s success and its consumers’ satisfaction are the result of consistently meeting the high expectations. They are driven by a passion for creating beautiful hair and this is reflected in each of their products. The well-known Schwarzkopf silhouette trademark is placed on every product package and is recognized as one of the top three hair cosmetic brands in the world.
Your hair is an investment…
We use only the finest products for our services and believe in protecting that investment with professional quality products AT HOME. “Don't let your investment wash down the drain!”
Top 5 benefits of salon products:
1. The number one reason hair color fades is lack of a quality shampoo. You need to stop listening to commercials that sell us on models with beautiful, long, shiny locks, most of which have hair extensions and lighting to make hair look that good, and start reading the bottles
2. The buildup is often so bad from over the counter products, that we have to take special precautions just to do a simple retouch on your color. Ultimately, the choice of product is always dependent on the user and we may not provide all the answers or carry all the products, but if you are currently using a over the counter product consider these factors, and at least educate yourself on what you are putting on your hair.
3. It’s the quality of ingredients that make or break a shampoo. All shampoos have basic ingredients. The most important ingredient in a shampoo is the surfactant. The surfactant helps the cleaning agents lather. Most contain a cheaper substitute, or a common foaming agent found in hair products that can lead to color fading. We use & recommend professional lines that uses a coconut-based ingredient to lather, which is more color safe.
4. Over the counter shampoos contain lower quality, cheaper ingredients that are used to create mass amounts of a certain product. Thus lowering the price of these shampoos. Salon shampoos use essential oils, that help gently cleanse the hair and scalp, protect from color fading, breakage from heat appliances used daily.
5. Salon recommended products are more concentrated. You can purchase an 8oz. bottle of salon shampoo and with daily washing, it should last you minimum of 6-8 weeks. Over the counter brands aren't as concentrated causing you to use more shampoo. Use only a teaspoon of salon shampoo and conditioner.
***Ask your stylist today which products fit your hair structure and style***
Click Hereto view our shop policies.